Modelo de optimización para la asignación de carga académica

Eleazar Diaz Camacho, Laura Guerra Torrealba

Producción científica: Capítulo del libro/informe/acta de congresoContribución de conferenciarevisión exhaustiva

Resumen

Optimizing processes is essential to reduce costs, improve product quality and ensure the sustainability of organizations. This research proposes a support system to automate the assignment of the teaching load of an educational unit, maximizing teacher satisfaction with the assigned subjects, reducing administrative times and increasing the process transparency. [1] [2] guidelines were followed, applying the integer linear programming model, using Excel and R programs to solve the mathematical problem. The findings show that 84% of teachers will have maximum satisfaction in assigned subjects, and the rest reach 80% satisfaction. Additionally, 92% of the subjects were designated to teachers with maximum experience, knowledge and preference for them, for the remaining 8% the satisfaction range was between 80-93%, which will benefit the teaching act.

Título traducido de la contribuciónOptimization model for the load assignment of academic load
Idioma originalEspañol
Título de la publicación alojadaProceedings of CISTI 2021 - 16th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies
EditoresAlvaro Rocha, Ramiro Goncalves, Francisco Garcia Penalvo, Jose Martins
EditorialIEEE Computer Society
ISBN (versión digital)9789895465910
DOI
EstadoPublicada - 23 jun. 2021
Publicado de forma externa
Evento16th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, CISTI 2021 - Chaves, Portugal
Duración: 23 jun. 202126 jun. 2021

Serie de la publicación

NombreIberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, CISTI
ISSN (versión impresa)2166-0727
ISSN (versión digital)2166-0735

Conferencia

Conferencia16th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, CISTI 2021
País/TerritorioPortugal
CiudadChaves
Período23/06/2126/06/21

Nota bibliográfica

Publisher Copyright:
© 2021 AISTI.

Palabras clave

  • integer linear programming
  • optimization
  • R program
  • teaching load

Citar esto